Friday, April 1, 2011

Aqui estoy ... distraida

Things distracting me today:

1. These guys, and all their construction friends. I swear, Lima has more public works projects than even Pennsylvania (whose state flower is the traffic cone, didn't you know?)
2. The internet, email in particular
3. The gnat in my room
4. The sunshine
5. Basically anything

What I should be doing: My control de lectura for Amazonica (a paper on our readings)

The ironic part: As I was procrastinating on the internet, the power went out. Which means the wireless went out. Which means the only thing left to do was work on my paper which was conveniently in a word document. Thanks universe, for pushing me toward productivity. ;)

Hasta la proxima

PS: I'm off to Lunahuana with my program for the weekend. So when you don't hear from me, don't worry. I'm not sick again, just white-water rafting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment