Sunday, March 27, 2011

Aqui estoy … con fotos de la comida 2

Rice and chicken in what I think was a red wine sauce. Delicious!



Picarones – fried wheat dough rings with honey – very good but very sweet


Tres leches – a very Peruvian cake which was also very delicious. I was a little afraid of the texture but it was excellent.


Peruvian cookie + peanut butter = win


Yogurt – that’s right, prune yogurt. It’s actually pretty good.
Little sandwiches: to the right are triples and to the left are ones with chicken and with Peruvian ham. I didn’t catch their names.

Dinner one night: rice (of course), hamburger and sauce, green beans (of some sort) (And yes, I did eat all those green beans.)


Bagel! Not Peruvian but very delicious. Strawberry juice: wonderful fresh, not so awesome from frozen strawberries. Neither was I fond of the tapioca "bubbles" of the bubble tea.

Chicha morada! – made out of purple corn. So delicious!



Classic: rice, beans, egg – Peruvians love to put eggs on things. I don’t know why but I don't mind, I like eggs.



Hasta la proxima!

No comments:

Post a Comment