Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Aqui estoy ... pero si yo fuera...

I saw a list like this on another blog so I decided to try it, but a Peruvian version :)

If I were (in Peru)...

If I were a month, I’d be June because it’s a nice place with time left but getting close to family coming.

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Tuesday because I go to Deporte y Vida. (Or maybe Sunday because I spend it with my host mom)

If I were a time of day, I’d be lunchtime because I get to eat lunch with awesome people, Americans and Peruvians.

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be my beanbag because I LOVE it, for studying, for naps, for being sick, for just sitting.

If I were a liquid, I’d be chicha morada because it’s delicious.

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a guitar because I miss playing mine.

If I were a kind of weather, I’d be sunshine!

If I were a food, I’d be aji de gallina, or pollo a la brasa.

If I were a color, I’d be Plaza-2-de-mayo blue.

If I were an emotion, I’d be content but eager to learn.

If I were a facial expression, I’d like be a smile, but I’d probably be the blank-almost-frown expression that is my random-men-stay-away street face.

If I were an animal, I'd be a Catolica venado…Not! I do not enjoy their company.

If I were a car, I'd be my little civic because I miss it!

If I were a place, I’d be Miraflores.

If I were a tool, I’d be scissors because I didn’t realize how often I used them until I didn’t have any.

If I were a flower, I’d be a lilypad because the word in Spanish is awesome: nenufár. Thanks Monet.

No comments:

Post a Comment